Techwave Consulting TECHWAVE Consulting was formed in 2004 by ex Big 4 ERP consultants. With headquarters in Exton, PA and offices across USA, we are a leading provider of consulting services specializing ERP (SAP & Oracle), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) (SAP, Hyperion and Cognos), Business Intelligence (BI) (SAP Netweaver, SAP BPC, Cognos, Hyperion, Microstrategy, SAS, Data Stage and Informatica) and Business Performance Management (BPM) (ARIS, PEGA, Lombardi) space. Our clients include a combination of Fortune 500, Federal, State and Municipal agencies.
Our client is looking for a QA Analyst
Summary of Responsibilities:
Performs various tasks to test and analyze software in order to improve systems, workflow and profitability. The degree of complexity may vary throughout the life cycle of projects. Depending on the scope of projects, tests and analyzes can cover many platforms for people to really check the logic program in detail while ensuring to meet the requirements of the company.
- Analyze and translate the required organizational, functional and technical specifications in terms of requirements (or required) tests.
- Responsible for producing deliverables tests, test cases, test plans, estimates for tests etc.. and any other deliverable required in the sector, and, in accordance with the standards, processes and procedures of the Client.
- Detect problems, write them down, assign a priority order and check. Working closely with TI, actuaries and business analysts to resolve them. Perform sufficient analysis to determine the root cause of defects.
- Provide support and technical advice to the company personnel to resolve system problems, including production problems caused by anomalies in the pricing or the pricing table.
- Perform such other duties in connection with the operation of the systems assigned by manager once it has defined responsibilities.
- Maintain regression suites.
- Detect and report anomalies based on the requirements, understand the issues and help develop solutions.
- Experience in automation test scenarios and the maintenance of these scenarios
- Experience in using test management tools such as HP Quality Center and HP automation via the following QTP
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for project management in order to manage projects of varying duration and varied demands and deadlines
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal working hours (weekends, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and obvious for problem solving and diagnosing anomalies
- Good team spirit, ability to motivate himself
- Determination to accomplish the tasks assigned to the projects and to support its efforts until the expiration of guarantees
- Knowledge of SQL (an asset)
- Flexibility to act as tester needed
- Ability to solve problems
Note: we need someone who can work on our W2 and can accept OPT, entry level consultants and h1 consultants. Techwave is looking to add more talent pool to the team and offering H1 transfers, immigration process, provides Medical, Dental and Visual benefits and also provide trainings in SAP, Java, Cognos, Microstrategy etc. If interested respond me with your convenient time to discuss further or call me on 484 870 4854
Please note that we will provide free trainings to the OPT candidates with a monthly stipend, but it is mandatory that they need to relocate to Exton, PA office area
Please find a short description about us, you can also visit our website http://www.techwave.net/